You, our grassroots members of the Sunshine Coast Alliance for Seniors’ Care Co-op (SCASCC) , are the most important part of our Alliance. Please join us.
How can I help?
Write to our newspapers, representatives, ministers, and Vancouver Coastal Health, in support of a multi-stakeholder co-operative model for all types of seniors’ care – complex care, assisted living, in-home, etc. – all over the Sunshine Coast, and beyond. For example:
– Letters to the Editor, Coast Reporter Newspaper
– The Local Weekly Newspaper
– BC Minister of Health, Adrian Dix
– Vancouver Coastal Health Compliments/Complaints about Patient Care
– Sunshine Coast MLA Nicholas Simons
– Sunshine Coast MP Patrick Weiler
– Federal NDP, Liberal, and Green parties
The SCASCC also greatly values our support from other organizations. Click the logo or title to visit their websites.
VHC provides wellness treatments, education, and community outreach to their community. Their cruicial and valuable support of the SCASCC is greatly appreciated.
BCCA is the top organization for co-ops in BC. They work in all communities within British Columbia and support emerging co-ops, including the SCASCC.
Co-operatives First helps develop businesses on the co-operative model in rural and Indigenous communites in western Canada.